If you are looking to explore Erope’s best kept secrets that is offbeat and stunningly beautiful, look no further than Baltic's. Experience the diverse delights of the Baltic states Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Join us and discover the medieval spires of Tallinn and the funky bars of Riga to the Baroque-styled quirks of Vilnius, hidden delights await. Visit colourful markets, be immersed in art and architecture and kayak Lithuanian lakes.
Welcome to Lithuania! On arrival you’ll be greeted by GoTYOLO representative who will assist you with all arrival procedures. Check-in to your hotel, relax and unwind. This evening is free, we recommend you to headout and explore the vibrant streets of Vilnius, city centers and shopping on your own. Later, we have a special welcome dinner arranged. Best way to connect with your travel buddies for next 8 days and get to know your tour leader better.
After breakfast, enjoy a private guided tour in historic Vilnius Old Town, one of the largest old towns in Eastern Europe. Visit the most important sights like Cathedral Square with the Dome Church and Clock-Tower, St. Anne’s Church, St.Bernhardin’s Church, Town Hall Square and Vilnius University. Later, we go on an excursion to Trakai town situated between 3 lakes. Visit the most impressive Trakai Castle: A Medieval Fairytale in Lithuania.
- Private airport transfersVilnius and Tallinn
- Private services of local certified English speaking guide for sightseeing tours
- Entrance fees (Trakai Castle, Rundale Palace & Garden, Cesis Castle ruins, Sigulda Livonian castle ruins and Turaida Castle, Open Air Museum)
Travel Insurance is included upto age 59. Extra supplement beyond the age of 59
- Tipping for all concerned people (guide, drivers, restaurants, hotels, representative & etc)
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis
- All transfers and sightseeing on a private basis
- 2 mineral water bottles per person during the day
- Expert Tour Manager
- Local guide
- International flights or any domestic flights within India
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of a personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu and medical expenses
- Meals and all other services which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check in or late check out
- Optional Tours and activities if any
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Individual airport transfer & additional transfer required due to any emergency situation or arriving by flight that does not match with the majority of the group
Breakfast - 8
Lunch - 8
Dinner - 2
You’ll stay in best handpicked, comfortable 4 star category hotels
45 days before departure: Full Refund
30 - 44 days before departure: 50% of package cost
15 - 29 days before departure: 70% of Package cost
14 days or less before departure: 100% of Package cost
Twin sharing basis means price per person in a twin sharing accommodation. However, you can upgrade to single occupancy at an extra cost.
All hotels mentioned in the itinerary are 4 star category.
Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
Outstanding service, very well planned. I went to Bali on my first trip and I got to see every place on my bucket list. Our guide was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, funny, and kind. I cant wait for the next trip. I'm also telling all of my friends about gotyolo!
I travelled with goTyolo to Greece recently! That being my first international trip, I was more than nervous. But the team calmed my nerves and their guidance on pre-travel process was excellent. Visa procedures, what to carry/ what not to carry, travel insurance, currency etc. Folks at gotyolo answer the silliest of questions. Outstanding service!!
Cerner Health Care Dubai
I had gone to Europe to celebrate my anniversary and the services provided by gotyolo were truly exceptional and beyond expectations. Right from the day we landed and till our last day each and every small detail were taken care off. Ramesh who helped us with the booking was constantly in touch with us and made sure that everything was well organized.
Mercedes Benz R&D
Just finished my first trip to Sri Lanka and absolutely loved it. Planning for our next trip to explore Madrid and Barcelona in February. Keep up the good work!