Happiness is a place. It’s called Bhutan. Kingdom in the clouds – a land of breathtaking views, lush valleys and the majestic monasteries where thousands of colorful buddist prayer flags flutter in the wind. All this topped with a warm welcoming happy locals that makes Bhutan, the perfect destination to travel.
Fly on the wings of the Dragon to Bhutan, on arrival in Paro International Airport, complete the immigration formalities and proceed to Thimphu which will take about an hour an half. The entire stretch of drives is very scenic and picturesque as we pass by some of the beautiful villages of Bondey, Shaba, Isina etc until we enter welcome gate in Thimphu.
En-route to Thimphu, stopover at Chuzom for little leg stretch walk crossing Paro River or enjoy the views from the roadside depending your arrival time. If time permits explore Thimphu City in the evening.
Breakfast at the hotel and we head out to explore the bustling little city is the main centre of commerce, religion and government in the country. Later today, we will be visiting National Memorial Chorten, Buddha Dordenma and Folk Heritage Museum. After a short break for lunch we will be exploring National Library, Textile Museum and Authentic Bhutanese Crafts Bazaar. Later today, We’re going to an archery competition- Archery is the national game of Bhutan.
Overnight in Thimphu.
- Delhi to Paro return flights tickets included
- Travel Insurance is included upto age 59. Extra supplement beyond the age of 59
- Tipping for all concerned people (guide, drivers, restaurants, hotels, representative & etc)
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis
- All transfers and sightseeing on a private basis
- 2 mineral water bottles per person during the day
- Expert Tour Manager
- Any domestic flights within India
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of a personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu and medical expenses
- Meals and all other services which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check in or late check out
- Optional Tours and activities if any
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Individual airport transfer & additional transfer required due to any emergency situation or arriving by flight that does not match with the majority of the group
Breakfast - 6
Lunch - 0
Dinner - 6
Thimpu - Hotel Amodhara or similar
Punakha - Hotel Pema Karpo or similar
Paro - Tenzinling Resort or Similar
45 days before departure: Full Refund
30 - 44 days before departure: 50% of package cost
15 - 29 days before departure: 70% of Package cost
14 days or less before departure: 100% of Package cost
Twin sharing basis means price per person in a twin sharing accommodation. However, you can upgrade to single occupancy at an extra cost.
All hotels mentioned in the itinerary are 4 star category.
Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
Outstanding service, very well planned. I went to Bali on my first trip and I got to see every place on my bucket list. Our guide was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, funny, and kind. I cant wait for the next trip. I'm also telling all of my friends about gotyolo!
I travelled with goTyolo to Greece recently! That being my first international trip, I was more than nervous. But the team calmed my nerves and their guidance on pre-travel process was excellent. Visa procedures, what to carry/ what not to carry, travel insurance, currency etc. Folks at gotyolo answer the silliest of questions. Outstanding service!!
Cerner Health Care Dubai
I had gone to Europe to celebrate my anniversary and the services provided by gotyolo were truly exceptional and beyond expectations. Right from the day we landed and till our last day each and every small detail were taken care off. Ramesh who helped us with the booking was constantly in touch with us and made sure that everything was well organized.
Mercedes Benz R&D
Just finished my first trip to Sri Lanka and absolutely loved it. Planning for our next trip to explore Madrid and Barcelona in February. Keep up the good work!