Join a small group of women on a journey to discover the best kept secrets of Georgia and Armenia. Explore Caucasus and what makes it unique- the ancient fortresses and castles, fine traditional Caucasian drinks and delicious cuisine. Also get to taste the best of Georgian wine, and fresh local food at every turn, and get to experience a getaway sprinkled with moments of surprise and delight with your new travel crew.
Touchdown at Tbilisi! Our local representative will be waiting to greet you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel. Take some time to settle in, relax and cop nap if you feel like it. The rest of the day is free. In the evening, we will gather for a welcome dinner and a show. Get to know your travel group better over a bite of authentic Georgian cuisine.
After breakfast, we go on a Tbilisi City tour to visit the Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi which is one of the tallest Orthodox church in the world, Metekhi Plateau and the 5th century church, old Narikala Fortress on a hill overlooking the city, narrow streets of the old Tbilisi – Shardeni and Erekle II. In the afternoon we will head to the glass Bridge of Peace over river Mtkvari, Legvtakhevi canyon and waterfall, Abanotubani – sulfur bath house district, Jumah Mosque and Maidani Square full of bars, restaurants, cafes and souvenir stores. Overnight stay in Tbilisi. Dinner at a local restaurant.
Breakfast - 11
Lunch - 4
Dinner - 6
You will be staying in best hand picked 4 star accommodation
45 days before departure: Full Refund
30 - 44 days before departure: 50% of package cost
15 - 29 days before departure: 70% of Package cost
14 days or less before departure: 100% of Package cost
Travel Insurance is included upto age 59. Extra supplement beyond the age of 59
- Tipping for all concerned people (guide, drivers, restaurants, hotels, representative & etc)
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis
- All transfers and sightseeing on a private basis
- 2 mineral water bottles per person during the day
- Expert Tour Manager
- Local guide
- International flights or any domestic flights within India
- Visa Visa. We can however connect you to one of external visa assistance team
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of a personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu and medical expenses
- Meals and all other services which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check in or late check out
- Optional Tours and activities if any
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Individual airport transfer & additional transfer required due to any emergency situation or arriving by flight that does not match with the majority of the group
Outstanding service, very well planned. I went to Bali on my first trip and I got to see every place on my bucket list. Our guide was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, funny, and kind. I cant wait for the next trip. I'm also telling all of my friends about gotyolo!
I travelled with goTyolo to Greece recently! That being my first international trip, I was more than nervous. But the team calmed my nerves and their guidance on pre-travel process was excellent. Visa procedures, what to carry/ what not to carry, travel insurance, currency etc. Folks at gotyolo answer the silliest of questions. Outstanding service!!
Cerner Health Care Dubai
I had gone to Europe to celebrate my anniversary and the services provided by gotyolo were truly exceptional and beyond expectations. Right from the day we landed and till our last day each and every small detail were taken care off. Ramesh who helped us with the booking was constantly in touch with us and made sure that everything was well organized.
Mercedes Benz R&D
Just finished my first trip to Sri Lanka and absolutely loved it. Planning for our next trip to explore Madrid and Barcelona in February. Keep up the good work!