Welcome to Iceland !! We have curated an amazing ten-day tour especially for you to make the most of your time in Iceland. Visit a shimmering glacier, spouting geysers, awesome volcanoes, stunning waterfalls and whale watch in the north. Enjoy the Nature Baths at Myvatn and stray off the beaten track building unforgettable memories. Climb through ice caves and chase the Northern Lights.
On arrival you will be transferred to the hotel. Check-in and refresh before we head out to Experience the radiant powers of geothermal seawater “The iconic lagoon“. Once darkness falls, we take to the roads on a hunt for the glittering Northern Lights. Over night at the hotel.
After breakfast, we headed east on Iceland’s famous Golden Circle route!
You’ll first reach Þingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site packed with glaciers and volcanic geologic formations. Then carry on to the Geysir Geothermal Area, where the word geyser originated, and experience bubbling geothermal pools and blasting geysers.
Next you’ll reach Gullfoss Waterfall, arguably the most spectacular and beautiful waterfall in all of Iceland and serene Faxi Waterfall.
Later we ride on a snowmobile on Iceland’s second largest glacier with the added highlight of a visit to a magical natural Langjökull Ice Cave!
- A private, English-speaking guide for all excursions as described
- Breakfast buffets at every hotel
- Blue Lagoon comfort admission
- Private Ring Road tour
- Private day in a large super jeep (day 2)
- 4x private northern lights hunts – day 1 and the other 3 will be decided by the guide on the ring road tour based on the aurora forecast
- Private Glacier Snowmobiling and Ice Caving tour on Langjökull – 1 snowmobile each for all members 17+ with drivers licenses
- Private Katla Ice Caving tour
- Private Glacier Hiking tour in Vatnajökull
- Myvatn Nature Baths admission
- Standard group Whale watching tour in Dalvik
- Standard group Vatnshellir lava caving tour
- Private Reykjavik sightseeing tour
- Travel Insurance is included upto age 59. Extra supplement beyond the age of 59
- Tipping for all concerned people (guide, drivers, restaurants, hotels, representative & etc)
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis
- All transfers and sightseeing on a private basis
- 2 mineral water bottles per person during the day
- Expert Tour Manager
- International flights or any domestic flights within India
- Visa. However, we can connect you to one of the external visa assistance team
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of a personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu and medical expenses
- Meals and all other services which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check in or late check out
- Optional Tours and activities if any
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Individual airport transfer & additional transfer required due to any emergency situation or arriving by flight that does not match with the majority of the group
Breakfast - 10
Reykjavík - Hótel Reykjavík Centrum Oasis Pyramids Hotel or similar for 3 nights
Vik - Hotel Kria Vik or similar for 1 night
Hnappavellir - Fosshotel Glacier Lagoon or similar for 1 night
Eskifjordur - Hotel Eskifjordur or similar for 1 night
Akureyri - Hotel Kea or similar for 1 night
Hvammstangi- Hotel Laugarbakki or Similar for 1 night
Snæfellbær - Hótel Búðir or similar for 1 night
45 days before departure: Full Refund
30 - 44 days before departure: 50% of package cost
15 - 29 days before departure: 70% of Package cost
14 days or less before departure: 100% of Package cost
Twin sharing basis means price per person in a twin sharing accommodation. However, you can upgrade to single occupancy at an extra cost.
All hotels mentioned in the itinerary are 4 star category.
Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
Outstanding service, very well planned. I went to Bali on my first trip and I got to see every place on my bucket list. Our guide was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, funny, and kind. I cant wait for the next trip. I'm also telling all of my friends about gotyolo!
I travelled with goTyolo to Greece recently! That being my first international trip, I was more than nervous. But the team calmed my nerves and their guidance on pre-travel process was excellent. Visa procedures, what to carry/ what not to carry, travel insurance, currency etc. Folks at gotyolo answer the silliest of questions. Outstanding service!!
Cerner Health Care Dubai
I had gone to Europe to celebrate my anniversary and the services provided by gotyolo were truly exceptional and beyond expectations. Right from the day we landed and till our last day each and every small detail were taken care off. Ramesh who helped us with the booking was constantly in touch with us and made sure that everything was well organized.
Mercedes Benz R&D
Just finished my first trip to Sri Lanka and absolutely loved it. Planning for our next trip to explore Madrid and Barcelona in February. Keep up the good work!