Welcome to the land of Pharaos. Mighty Nile and magnificent monuments, pyramids and towering Pharaonic temples, Egypt brings out the explorer in all of us.
Arrival Cairo Airport. You’ll be assisted by the tour manager and our local travel representative at the airport. Proceed to your hotel for check-in. Lunch will be arranged at a local Indian restaurant.
The evening activities will not be strenuous and only include Giza’s famous Sound & Light show followed by a welcome dinner at a local Indian restaurant. Overnight at the hotel
The second day starts off with breakfast at the hotel, progressing into a day full of pyramids and Egyptian museums. At the great pyramids of Giza, you’ll get a chance to enter the Cheops Pyramid. The Mummy Room at the Egyptian Museum will also be explored. You can relax in the evening or spend it shopping in the Khan el-Khalili bazaar. Lunch will be hosted aboard the Nile Pharaoh cruise restaurant and dinner at a local Indian Restaurant.
- Cairo - Aswan & Luxor to Cairo Domestic flights are included
- Entry to Chepos pyramid
- Entry ticket to the mummies room in Egyptian museum
- Travel Insurance is included upto age 59. Extra supplement beyond the age of 59
- Tipping for all concerned people (guide, drivers, restaurants, hotels, representative & etc)
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis
- All transfers and sightseeing on a private basis
- 2 mineral water bottles per person during the day
- Expert Tour Manager
- International flights or any domestic flights within India.
- Meals and all other services which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Visa. However, we can connect you to one of external visa assistance team
- Entry of solar boat Museum
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of a personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu and medical expenses
45 days before departure: Full Refund
30 - 44 days before departure: 50% of package cost
15 - 29 days before departure: 70% of Package cost
14 days or less before departure: 100% of Package cost
Cairo - Oasis Pyramids Hotel or Similar
Nile River Cruise - Radamis Nile Cruises or similar
Luxor - AraCan El Luxor Hotel or similar
Breakfast - 7
Lunch - 7
Dinner - 7
Twin sharing basis means price per person in a twin sharing accommodation. However, you can upgrade to single occupancy at an extra cost.
All hotels mentioned in the itinerary are 4 star category.
Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
Outstanding service, very well planned. I went to Bali on my first trip and I got to see every place on my bucket list. Our guide was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, funny, and kind. I cant wait for the next trip. I'm also telling all of my friends about gotyolo!
I travelled with goTyolo to Greece recently! That being my first international trip, I was more than nervous. But the team calmed my nerves and their guidance on pre-travel process was excellent. Visa procedures, what to carry/ what not to carry, travel insurance, currency etc. Folks at gotyolo answer the silliest of questions. Outstanding service!!
Cerner Health Care Dubai
I had gone to Europe to celebrate my anniversary and the services provided by gotyolo were truly exceptional and beyond expectations. Right from the day we landed and till our last day each and every small detail were taken care off. Ramesh who helped us with the booking was constantly in touch with us and made sure that everything was well organized.
Mercedes Benz R&D
Just finished my first trip to Sri Lanka and absolutely loved it. Planning for our next trip to explore Madrid and Barcelona in February. Keep up the good work!