Get ready to experience the world like never before. Get ready for Japan. From quirky contrasting streets to cherry blossoms covering the sky, Japan has something to offer to everyone. Join us with your friends as we take you, in a mixed group, to the land of intrigue and complex beauties. So relax and sip on the Japanese tea with a view of both the future and ancient charming streets alike, in the haven abode of Japan.
Touch down at Tokyo Narita Airport. Say hello to the group of adventurers joining you on the journey as we transfer you to your hotel. Freshen up for the first welcome dinner where you get to bond with your fellow travelers. Take a good night’s rest for tomorrow is going to be a magical day !
Enjoy a hearty breakfast at the hotel. You will soon be driven to experience the pink blush of Japan, the Cherry blossom trees at the Shinjuku Gyoen Park.
Then make your way to the Tokyo Tower, an exquisite site with breathless views. On the way, we stop for pictures at Imperial palace and nijubashi bridge. Get ready for your first formal Japanese lunch at a Japanese temple. Post lunch, we visit the Owl Village in Harajuku to go back in time and experience the old Japan. Get some“me time” late evening at Shibuya crossing, one of the busiest crossings in the world. Dinner will be served at an Indian restaurant post which you will be taken back to your hotel.
- Travel Insurance is included upto age 59. Extra supplement beyond the age of 59
- Tipping for all concerned people (guide, drivers, restaurants, hotels, representative & etc)
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis
- All transfers and sightseeing on a private basis
- 2 mineral water bottles per person during the day
- Expert Tour Manager
- International flights or any domestic flights within India
- Visa. However, we can connect you to one of the external visa assistance team
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of a personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu and medical expenses
- Meals and all other services which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check in or late check out
- Optional Tours and activities if any
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Individual airport transfer & additional transfer required due to any emergency situation or arriving by flight that does not match with the majority of the group
Breakfast - 7
Lunch - 5
Dinner - 7
Shinjuku Washington Hotel or Similar
Hotel Jal City Nagoya or similar
IP City hotel Osaka or Similar
45 days before departure: Full Refund
30 - 44 days before departure: 50% of package cost
15 - 29 days before departure: 70% of Package cost
14 days or less before departure: 100% of Package cost
Twin sharing basis means price per person in a twin sharing accommodation. However, you can upgrade to single occupancy at an extra cost.
All hotels mentioned in the itinerary are 4 star category.
Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
Outstanding service, very well planned. I went to Bali on my first trip and I got to see every place on my bucket list. Our guide was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, funny, and kind. I cant wait for the next trip. I'm also telling all of my friends about gotyolo!
I travelled with goTyolo to Greece recently! That being my first international trip, I was more than nervous. But the team calmed my nerves and their guidance on pre-travel process was excellent. Visa procedures, what to carry/ what not to carry, travel insurance, currency etc. Folks at gotyolo answer the silliest of questions. Outstanding service!!
Cerner Health Care Dubai
I had gone to Europe to celebrate my anniversary and the services provided by gotyolo were truly exceptional and beyond expectations. Right from the day we landed and till our last day each and every small detail were taken care off. Ramesh who helped us with the booking was constantly in touch with us and made sure that everything was well organized.
Mercedes Benz R&D
Just finished my first trip to Sri Lanka and absolutely loved it. Planning for our next trip to explore Madrid and Barcelona in February. Keep up the good work!